Who should pay for the dates?

I dated more than my fair share of assholes that lived and sponged off me until I realized that I was the biggest dumbass ever! Anyone else had a similar experience?

Why should I have to buy a man food when he gets to be with me. Aren't they supposed to be charming our legs wide open? Who wants to live off their woman? Sad

Most Helpful Girl

• I think it depends on who asks who out.

• Because that is just not how equality of the sexes works.

What Guys Said 2

• If I ask a girl out then I think I should pay but it doesn't mean I want to pay for every single thing we do as I will probably get fed up and think she's a golddigger.

I think every now and then it would be pretty cool to have a girl buy me dinner or something.

• I prefer taking turns, that way it doesn't protrude into a meaningless argument. I think it's fair and reasonable.

What Girls Said 3

• Well depends on who asks.

If you ask you pay.

If he asks he pays.

If it was mutual go dutch.

Simple right?

• I haven't but I believe in if you can't decide who should pay split it then its even it makes it easier on the guy if he don't have a lot of cash and it makes it easier on you.

• I think it should be half and half, it's only fair.