Why can you have sex with someone but not communicate your desires?

i see so many questions about how do I tell my partner I want this or that in bed , so answer me this how can you be attached enough to have sex with someone but not be able to tell them how you like it, I just don't understand everybody's aversion to communication

Most Helpful Girl

• For the same reason there are people out there who would rather assume things than talk things out. People are afraid of looking stupid or are not solid enough with themselves (or the relationship) to ask their partner right out. Communication is ultimately the key to a lot of things but people fail to do this quite a bit.

What Guys Said 1

• EXACTLY what I wonder all the time. All my past gfs, but one, seemed to be unable to handle a conversation about what they wanted. They seemed aghast that I would want to talk so plainly about it. Like it should be spoken of only in Latin. lol

The other girl would say, "Hey I am coming over and I want you to take me as soon as I enter the door!" We had big laughs in the bedroom mid sex trying some crazy position one of us came up with.

As others have said, I think they feel afraid fo being judged or looking naive. I have always been open about my ignorance. I shouldn't know everything!

What Girls Said 1

• beacuse peopel are stupid...they fear so many things...and its like if you lose them by saying what you want...then they shouldn't be dating you.