How often do you text your boyfriend girlfriend?

How often do you text your boyfriend or girlfriend?

0|0
7|0

Most Helpful Girl

• I'd prefer to text every day even if it's something as simple as a "Hope you have a wonderful day" text or a "Hey babe, how did everything go today?" text before bed time.

I don't know why I feel this way. I suppose it's because a lot can happen in 24 hours and I like to check in and see how things are going. Plus, I'm very social by nature and a relationship is like heighted friendship with more intimate perks so maybe I feel compelled to at least say something every day? Maybe it's because the first few guys I ever dated and the most significant romantic experience of my life, we made a point of speaking daily. So perhaps, I subconsciously conditioned myself to think that way.

Anyhow, I would prefer to say something every day, but if he doesn't seem interested in talking, I'm not just going to keep trying to talk to him because then I would feel clingy, like I'm just bugging him.

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 6

• Constantly. We usually Skype or text when we're not out together. Both of us do not like phone calls too much.

0|0
    0|0
  • Well, I'm currently single. But when I have a boyfriend, I honestly only text them as much as anyone else. You don't want to shove yourself down their throat, a relationship is really just a closer friendship than average and you don't want to kill that by acting obsessive. If I have something to say, I'll say it. If I don't, I'll wait a couple hours until I do.

0|0
    0|0
  • Everyday.

But, it depends on the relationship.

My ex, it was pretty much all throughout the day. Little notes here and there.

My current, it is like everyday but maybe 3 texts lol

0|0
    0|0
  • Never since I don't have one.

0|0
    0|0
  • We rarely text since we live together.

But we do email each other a lot though at work.

0|0
    0|0
  • We're engaged and live together so we don't really have set up phone calls or text conversations I guess. I text him when I need to talk to him or once every few days I'll text him something loving when I'm thinking about him.

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 0

No guys shared opinions.