Do you kiss on the first date or not ?

Ihave been told dating etiquette you don't kiss on the first date But I want to let the personKnow Iam Interested

Most Helpful Girl

• Depends on how amazing the date is going.

It's rare that I'll kiss on the first date, but if the date is truly splendid and the chemistry between us is superb; I just might. Especially if the moment is perfect! Ya know how there are those moments in movies where a kiss really makes it memorable, and it's just perfect timing for a kiss? Yeah, if it was one of those.

What Girls Said 6

• I think it depends on how much both of you enjoyed the date. If you and your date are giving each other those sign like yeh this is a good date then I would say yes go for it! but if not then don't force it!

• No never.

• i try to avoid it but many boys are aggressive about it.

• If the date went really well, yeah.

• Only if I enjoyed myself.

• In my vast experience of *ahem* one official first date...yes, I do kiss on the first date.

Apparently the rule is not to do that because you hardly know the other person - which is a totally logical reason. I happened to know the guy for four years before said first date though so it was different. And I'd kissed him before and we're still together so I think it all worked out okay.

What Guys Said 1

• Dating etiquette? no offense but you're over 45. To hell with the rules.

And besides... everyone brakes that particular rule from time to time...