How do I get a lesbian girlfriend?

I'm female and I never been with a woman before and I tried dating sites and nothing worked out I don't like men anymore because they are too much it's too long to explain. I'm 23 years old

Most Helpful Guy

• Lesbian bars

What Guys Said 8

• I'd probably suggest gay bars or you can get dating sites or apps specific to dating within your own gender. I think Grindr is one, I'm not certain though.

• get female friends, get them to a private place, like your apartment, then really make it fun for you and her and just fool around, once shit has gone down, and she likes your company, she will be more likely to be partners, maybe move in, pay bills together you name it, the key is to make it fun for both.

In other words, when it comes to girls, it is far more easy to make a relationship after sex than before it, just don't be needy.

• Go to lesbiansrus.com, and click on 18-24

• Join an LGBT group in your community.

Become comfortable flirting with other lesbians or bisexuals. (Be Yourself) smile and have confidence.

Ask her out.

Be patient. (sometimes finding a lesbian girlfriend can be an uphill battle.)

• why don't you like guys anymore? how are we too much?

• If you can date a "homo" girl, then why can't you date a "homo" guy?

-Just thinking out loud.

• Not that I agree with the "homo" thing at all. But still, if you hate guys for some reason, then there are guys that hate girls for some other reason, the thing is in that respect you 2 are the same and quite frankly I think you would connect very well with that guy.

• So you're saying that a girl who "hates" guys should date a guy who "hates" girls. Sounds like the feel good rom-com of the year.

• LOL, yeah why not, makes sense to me! rom-com?... you lost me there.

• So that's a "born as" homosexual then...?

• You said "it's too long to explain" but could you give a condensed summary as to why "[men] are too much"? It would help me out a lot and teach me what not to do with women. Thanks.

What Girls Said 3

• I think some people are born gay and others choose to be gay. If you're choosing your sexuality, I support/respect your decision.

However, I'm sure many people are going to bash you for it though.

To answer your question, search for gay clubs and bars in your area. Look for LGBT groups/organizations and volunteer at their events.

Good luck to you.

• you can't just choose to become a lesbian because you aren't going to be truly into being with a girl, its not fair to start a relationship with a lesbian because you'll likely leave her to go back to guys eventually.

if you're looking for a one time hookup go to a lesbian and gays bar

• Maybe that's why nothing worked out. Like you and some influx of people are just randomly choosing their sexuality without even really feeling or being gay. Whatever you wanna try. Men are too much... And you're only 23 years old? I'm sure us younger generation know so much at our age when we just started dating or I'm sure we wouldn't be on this site.