What should an online dating profile look like for a guy to catch a girls attention and talk? this is what I h

what should an online dating profile look like for a guy to catch a girls attention and talk? this is what I have

. My names jake brooks. First off I'm horrible at sending my first email so please if I start the conversation don't judge me. I love going to the beach taking walks swimming hiking. I love working hard and hanging out with my friends, warm weather is my best friend I love the out doors and listen to a lot of different music.

Im a caring guy who I'm looking for friends and hoping to find a relationship that is real. I have never cheated and I'm hoping I don't get cheated on again.

Im a friendly guy lets chat I'm looking for a real relationship. a hard worker that loves to experience new and entertaining things in life, especially with the country friends in peru. Love being busy but I love to slow things down and relax when the work is over and I have time to chill with friends. I am a very loyal person. I like all types of music and movies. I am flexible, devoted, caring, understanding and an all around good guy.

Most Helpful Girl

• I feel the best profile is to not write too much just because people might not want to be reading a story as your profile. Keep it short,but giving enough info about yourself. OK for starters get rid of the your horrible at sending your first email. That's an unnecessary statement to make and it doesn't make you sound confident. Another thing is you have a few things in here that are repetitive. Such as you mention the you are looking for a relationship in both your 1st and 2nd paragraph. Just mention it once. And then the way you describe yourself I'd combined all that in one sentence you are saying it in multiple areas. I'd also get rid of the cheating part. You could say something along the lines of your looking for an honest person as you would be giving them the same. Just tweak it a little bit and your profile will be great. Hope this helps!

What Girls Said 3

• dont put your full name.

• Don't do a shirtless photo or one with a female friend

• why not just be honest,? will that not work for you

What Guys Said 3

• Girls are looking for a confident, fun, busy guy on a dating profile. Here's what I would change on yours.

Photos - if you have any mirror pics or selfies, swap them out for pics with you and your friends, pics doing something interesting or exciting, a vacation, etc

Get rid of the horrible at sending first email comment, makes you seem less confident. I would get rid of the I've never cheated part, girls obviously don't want a guy to cheat, but I wouldn't bring it up the first time I met someone. If you want to include it you can put something in about being loyal.

I've studied a lot about this subject and have actually written a book about it on Amazon called "The Art of the Alpha Male", about how dating and relationships. It may be of value to you. Hope this helps :)

Read more at link

• 1. Don't give out your full name.
    2. Don't apologize for anything or shed negative light on yourself.
    3. Tell them what is unique about you; everyone likes walking, beaches, swimming, laughing, having fun, and "all types of music and movies." Not everyone likes chainsaw sculpting, or death metal, or hunting.
    4. Don't mention cheating, it's negative; you want them to be intrigued by you, not to feel sorry for you.
    5. Specify what kinds of music (bands) and movies (genres or titles) you like most: assert yourself and be confident about what you like; when you say you're flexible and like "all types of music and movies," you're stating that you're wishy-washy and will mold your tastes and opinions to fit theirs.
    6. Post some pictures of you, wearing a shirt, doing something you like; it's even better if you're doing something unique, or if you're in a foreign country.
    7. Make them laugh in the intro: show that you have a sense of humour.
    8. Be yourself and relax.

• Take out the pre-apology in the second sentence.