How to be a good at texting your crush when you have a boring life?

When someone texts you hey and then I said hola! back and then they ask what's sup I can't think of anything to say back because nothing is really on my mind, most of the time I'm just doing homework which is boring. I need some ideas!

Most Helpful Guy

• 50% of the time you can just say "I'm fine, just chilling", and now you return the question by asking them instead.

At some point they might realize you don't really have anything going on. You could take steps to enrich your life to be more adventurous/interesting/happening, that's always a positive plus in any situation and especially good for your life experiences in the long run.

If they still find that you're boring they may drift away as a result, but that's inevitable and alright too! You can't force yourself to be something you can't be, and you should have something who likes you for who you are right now. If you're just faking it they're find out at some point anyway and things like incompatibility should always be found earlier than later.

What Guys Said 3

• Most people's lives are boring on the day to day...just talk about details about whatever "boring" things you're doing!

He just wants you to talk to him. :)

• Most people live boring lives, just talk about things that interest you. Or you can pick up some hobbies.

• My dear friend,just forget good or bad and go on texting. It will be alright.

What Girls Said 2

• I did that all the time when I was bored, Id text this friend I had a crush on (and still do!) I would just ask him random stuff just to get to know him better.

• just call him on the phone and have a chat