Best location for first date?

Ladies what place would be ideal for a first date?

-movies

-coffee

-restaurant

- theme park

...the list goes on

but to you what would be the ideal/perfect place for the first date?

How do you expect it to go?

Kiss at the end (.if not already kissed)?

Most Helpful Girl

• Not much of a pricey date would do for me. Just lots of fun together with good conversations also. A theme park date is my dream date. You'll get to have fun with each other, exchange good memories then share good conversations with each other while grabbing some lunch. And for guys, actually it's a good way of initiating a skinship. Like holding her hand while climbing up a ride, hugging her lightly while she screams and so on (but no intense of course). There would also be a less awkward between you since there are tons of people around you so you two would just blend in with them. But then, remember that your date should also focus on you and not too much on the things around you. A kiss at the end? Well, actually, It's not in my dream date :D Especially on the lips. But if you would like to, a cheek or forehead kiss will be cute and good enough to end a fantastic date. So you'll have more to look forward on your next date.

What Girls Said 5

• A visit to a place of interest such as the museum or zoo plus dinner together after that .Save the movie for the second or third date.Always go to a place that allows for lots of conversation with your date on the first date.If the first date is in a cinema,the two of you would be focusing more on the movie instead of talking a lot to get to know each other which is not ideal in my opinion.

• Book Store with Starbucks.

Simple. Talking, getting to know each other. I don't expect much out of a first date except for a connection and flow of conversation.

I don't kiss on the first or second date. Hugs only.

• Restaurant maybe spending $50-$100.

• non of the generic aboves

• Maybe it's a bit pricey, but my ideal first date would be attending a hockey, baseball or soccer game. Unlike at the movies, you have the option of talking, but since there's a game going on, there's no annoying pressure of keeping the conversation going- the silence isn't as awkward as at a dinner. I'd pay for my ticket, but I wouldn't mind the guy getting some drinks and snacks at the stadium. As for a kiss, that depends on how the date goes as a whole, worst case scenario the guy gets a hug and a kiss on the cheek.

What Guys Said 2

• Avoid the movies. This is the worst place for a first date. The first date is important to set a first impression of who you are. The movies is what you do after the 100th date, because you sit there and don't talk.

Try an activity that you can casually chat without feeling like it's an interrogation. Coffee might be OK for some women. Others will not like coffee, preferring to be wined and dined. A theme park is OK if the girl is young. Otherwise, you might take her on a food-truck hunt and try a bunch of different things together around the city.

• Im a guy but I'm not going to not answer this.

Don't go one on one at first. What's the point, it's just this dumb environment where you're not yourself.

Say where you'd like to meet, tell them you're going to be there with a couple of good friends (that don't mind you going out on your own afterwards).

Theme parks are cool, its just silly fun. Chucky Cheese sounds ridiculous but if you're that kind of person you could just get a whole bunch of tokens and make it a damn fun date.