Would going to a concert be too much for a 2nd/3rd date?

Have extra tickets to a concert, but not sure if that would be a good idea to ask this girl to go.

Most Helpful Girl

What Girls Said 6

• Sounds like a lot of fun !

Isn't the whole point for the both of you to enjoy yourself ?

Go for it !

• Ask her, I would have loved to do something like that on a #2 or #3 date! What kind of concert is it? Not that it matters, but I am just curious :)

• I don't think it would be too much at all. 2nd and 3rd dates are about getting to know each other and having some fun so I think it would be fine

• Just don't assume the ticket to a concert to be a ticket for elsewhere...or you shall be hated. I was in a weird experience like that. *shudder* But I trust you're not a psycho.

Go for it dude! I'd crown you King of Awesome.

• Ticket to where lol. I just hope she doesn't think it's too much and that it's something you do later in dating. Like not wanting her to expect this to be the norm

• Oh no unless she's a high-maintenance airhead she won't hehe

• It sound like so much fun! Let her see you in different aspects! Plus, you are showing your fun side by straying from the "norms" of what a 3rd or 4th date should be! Go for it!

• No sounds fun!

What Guys Said 0