What is you biggest turn off?

So when I get bored I think up random things and I thought of this.

When you are with some one, and it doesn't matter whether you are in bed or on a date. What is the biggest turn off you can think of?

This question isn't gender specific, so ladies feel free to answer.

Most Helpful Guy

• Being disrespectful and not being respectful I just won't tolerate rude women I also can't stand women who think they are entitled to everything. Other then that I can pretty much tolerate anything.

What Guys Said 6

• A western feminist, if we're on a date & she starts randomly singing a song & if it's a rap song we might have a problem if I don't also happen to like the rap song she's singing & when we're getting ready to do it & she puts on a song to heat up the mood & if it's a rap song & I don't like the song she'll get a rough fucking but she's still getting dumped later on, & bad breath. (:

• Smoking

Self-Entitled

Condescending

Liar

• I get turned on by bad breath in beautiful women can't get enough but still talking tomboyish girls not you of course but some of those types turn me off,

• A feminist.

• Smoking, a girl who's attracted to money, easily angered,

• Smoking, racism, and consistent negativity are three I can think of right off the top of my head.

What Girls Said 5

• Guys who don't know how to write right. One of the biggest turn offs ugh

• For me it would be Disrespect to anyone, negativity, and anyone who is stuckup. Sorry if I offend any of you but that's what turns me off from anyone.

• Human beings because I'm asexual.

• How are you asexuall

• I' asexual..."a"= no no sex. I am not sexually attracted to men or women, and no I do not like animals, flowers, or anything else weird.

• Smoking and being judgmental and closed-minded.

• Men who complain about the things women do all the time. I usually picture these type of men as 5 year olds who are crying & complaining about how they didn't get their way .