The most effective way to blow a guy off?

I've been 'dating' a man, it's been about a month, we had sex for the first time last night and this morning, it was lots of fun, the thing is, I don't think I'm that into him I've realized. When I left this morning he said 'let's do it again soon', I nodded, knowing in my mind it probably won't. How do I blow this off? He's 10 years older than me, charming and sexy, but just not what I'm after.

Most Helpful Guy

• Please don't make stupid plans about how to blow him away. I was horrified to find out how a lot of girls are making complex scenarios to break up, sick scenarios that takes a lot of time before the break up happens.

Why wasting his time and also yours ? I would really appreciate the honesty instead of stupid lies and techniques that are supposed to make me go away.

The best way is to do it as fast as possible and very direct. You just have to tell him exactly how you fell. Tell him that he's not what you're looking for. That's it ! simple, fast, effective.

And because its been only a month and probably nothing serious, I think you could do it just with phone call or even a text.

What Guys Said 5

• I think you should have sex with him some more really. Make sure you are not into him! Give him the best time of his life, and make him breakfast too next time. If you are asking this question after doing what you did, I think you may need a few classes on maturity, what it is and how to go about your life from now on without it. I could answer this question the right way, but then I would be encouraging suicide. You seem shallow enough to be completely superficial, tell him his car sucks, or his penis is not just small, but way too small.

• Just disappear, stop answering him. As an older guy, he won't be surprised and will just think you're a slut. But do you care what he thinks?

• Tell him straight up.. girls think guys can't handle rejection. But really we CAN, and we hate being played around.

Be honest with him... you enjoyed the sex, he's charming, but you don't like the age difference or you think you guys are not similar with interests etc...

Then leave the guy completely alone after you tell him. Let him move on and you can too.

• You could tell him straight up it is over and give it up one last time. Send him away with a smile? Come on, he is going to take it personally so he needs one last go at you.

• Just tell him it's because he's not rich enough

What Girls Said 0