Kissing advice?

Could anybody give me a step by step on how to give a good kiss, maybe with advanced techniques?

Most Helpful Guy

• well it really depends on what type of kiss you want to give her. if it is going to be romantic you should have her in your arms. I personally go with one around her waist (stay off the butt), and my other hand is generally caressing her cheek and running my thumb very lightly across the edge of her ear. If I cannot have her in my arms because of the position then I will at a minimum caress her cheek. Look into her eyes like you want her to see your soul, lean in and kiss her, I kiss with my eyes closed, but hey to each his own. now for the lips, you don't want to drool all over her so swallow before you make your move. for the most part your lips will be together, but don't press them so hard together that you come off as kissing her as a friend. you want them to be relaxed and receptive to her lips, you want her lips to be able to separate your lips if need be. you want the kiss to come off as soft and romantic, not I like you as a friend. how you touch her is just as important as how you kiss her. hope this helps :) much luck!

0/2500

Send It!
Sponsored

What Girls Said 4

• link

this is cute vid

• if youreally want to wow her, walk her to her door after a dte and then tll her you had a great time and after she responds act a little nervous and then lightly kiss her on the lips, closed mouthed, and then look her in the eyes and say good night and then go to your car (kinda like in movies...)

• well, go slow. don't keep your tongue in her mouth. just one sweep then out repeat. I had a guy try to keep his tongue in my mouth and just wiggle it around like a worm that got caught. I had to push him away. lol put your hand on her face or at the nape of her neck and slowly slide your hand up through her hair while you kiss her. always feels good. Good luck! ( :

• Even during a makeout it's nice to stope every once and a while and do gentle kisses, maybe when your tilting your head a different way.

What Guys Said 3

• I literally just gave this exact same advice to another person. This is the type of thing when the old saying "practice makes perfect" applies.

I guess I can say my opinion of what makes a good kiss... but it's not a "how to" guide...

1. It should be soft but with a sense of urgency.

2. Use physical contact... meaning touch the persons face, hair, put your arms around their neck.

3. Move your head from side to side. Remaining still will make the kiss boring.

4. Use your tong. Swirl it and twirl it but be gentle. Don't try to stick your tong down the other persons through.

5. Pull back and look into their eyes from time to time. It makes thing more sensual.

I hope I've helped. Good luck.

• Lol well just open your mouth a bit and kiss one of her lips, its hard to mess up. but if you wanna practice you could make your hand into lips and try that. lol good luck

• oin hand experience is the only way to learn!