What age did you start dating? :)

A lot of people I know started at the same grade as me 6th Lol :) it was more like puppy love though it wasn't like kissing or actually going out to dinner together. All we did was hug or text and hang out 24/7 that's pretty much it oh yeah and we would go to the dance with our boyfriend's it was too cute! But anyways what age did you start dating? Thanks for answering :P

Most Helpful Guy

• My first date was the homecoming dance during my sophomore year of high school. I was 15.

What Guys Said 4

• 17, almost 18... I don't know what 6th grade means in terms of age since our school system is completely different.

• Same here, 6th grade was when I had my first "real" relationship, though like you, it just meant that we hang out, went to see movies together and stuff like that.

• Actual dating for me was when I was sixteen. I had girlfriends before that, but we never really did anything outside of school functions.

• 6th grade was when I started getting any girl's attention, but 14 was the first time I went on a date (though I was shy and weak socially up to about 20 years old).

What Girls Said 2

• I was 17 and it didn't go well.

• I had my first boyfriend when I was about 13, we dated for about 10 months.

After that I waited a while before I started dating again though.