Online dating help please

I met him on a website...

I really really like him.

I know he's not a catfish or whatever you call those horrible fake people because we've video chatted. He lives only 4 hours away and he said he likes me to..

What if he doesn't like me when we meet face to face... what if he thinks I'm too fat or too ugly the list goes on and on.

Is this silly that I've fallen for someone that I met online? I wouldn't call it love yet because I am touchy with the word love. But I really do like him.

Opinions ?

Most Helpful Guy

• I counter your nervous, negative questions with optimistic ones:
    What if he's crazy about you when you meet? What if he thinks you have the body of a goddess and a face to match? What if you have the best chemistry? What if you both think "This is the one!" when you meet?

I recommend leaping before you look on this one, because you don't know if you really like someone until you're in their physical proximity. Prolonging that test may cause the feelings to become more intense between you, and the disappointment would be greater if you decide you don't like each other in person.

What Guys Said 2

• Just be sure that he know exactly what you look like, have him see you from head to toe on video, then you have nothing to worry about.

• What if the guy that wants to meet you is the brother or friend of the person on the video chat? Never put all your eggs in one basket. Nothing is real until you meet in person. Using the word love might be appropriate after you've dated him for a year or so.

What Girls Said 4

• well definitely try to meet in person. If he doesn't like the way you look in person than you shouldn't be going out with him. Don't say the love word yet of course until you know him well enough. Sounds like you just met him too. Take things slow and talk for a little longer and then see if you guys connect well in person. The nervousness is just natural and I wish you luck.

• If a guy really likes you, he'll like you for you. If he hasn't seen full picture of you, send him one.

• it's just an online infatuation until you meet in RL

• Meet him and be confident!