Do guys also get nervous for the 1st kiss?

we all know MOST girls (im saying most before someone takes it offense, there's always someone trying to be all political about nonsense) get excited & nervous for the 1st kiss (by 1st kiss I don't only mean the 1st kiss ever I mean the 1st kiss from a guy you have never kissed before). so I'm wondering even if you have made out with many girls do guys also get nervous about the 1st kiss with a new girl that you really like?

Most Helpful Guy

• i do, however not at the club for some reason. When I kiss girls at the club, it mean to say but its true, the kisses don't mean anything to me. However if I care about the girl and would like to be more than friends, then I'm stressed and contemplate whether to go in for the kiss or not

What Guys Said 6

• The first kiss is a big deal. Sometimes it's hard to tell if the moment is right, or if you're getting the signals that she wants you to kiss her, so you just have to go for it and hope it works out. There is a little nervousness, but it all goes away and turns into excitement after you take the initiative.

• sometimes yes, over the years my confidence has sky rocketed so my girlfriend right now when we first kissed I wasn't nervous at all...surprisingly.

• yes I do

• It depends on how the night is going, but if I like her and I think she likes me, then I will be confident about it because I think that works a lot better

• I do

• No I don;t.

What Girls Said 1

• You mean, You 'believe', 'many' people are of the 'opinion', that 'many' women, feel the exact same way you feel upon first being kissed.

You are not being politically inappropriate. you're just being presumptuous. its not political. but unless you research 'all', and what is considered to be 'most' people, you really can't make this claim.

Why can't you just ask guys if they get nervous. then its a question, not an assumption. why do you have to use yourself as an example and appropriate that to the female population?

I'm genuinely curious.

• Oh gosh women. Why do you always want to correct EVERYTHING. Not all of us here are native English speakers so sorry!

• lol i know seriously! dw bout em, it gets really annoying i understand-.-

• Lol glad to see I'm not the only one that's annoyed by that