Why do guy take for ever to text back?

Why do guys take a long time to text back? I know he's got his phone on him and I know he texts during work hrs so why does he take so long to text me back?

Most Helpful Girl

• I've come to realize that most men only use texting as a means to confirm things. Most don't go about their day holding a conversation via text or checking their phone as often as we do.

What Guys Said 3

• why do you need to be texting so frequently? He probably sees it and responds when he gets some down time to think of a good response

• It's not that I need him to but I have a feeling he's playing games and if so I'd want to cut him out. How can I know for sure

• Well, we men are usually not very good with details. Sometimes we don't know if our partner needs some attention or affection. However, if you want to know if he is playing with you then have some sort of texting schedule to make sure he pays attention to you. If he fails to respond. Don't get mad or frustrated because some men are really bad at lying but be careful because we can also manipulate girls with a little "sugar talk" to take control.

• Because we have a life, and don't want it to center around texting, even for girls we like.

What Girls Said 0