Would you continue to date a guy after you found out he lied about his age?

I met a guy who told me he was 29. Upon further inspection, I found out that he is really 33. Why lie about 4 measley years? That just makes me think he is dishonest by nature. Would you keep dating someone who lied about their age?

Most Helpful Guy

• I would keep dating a woman that lied about her age. Sometimes people just think they need to be able to get their foot in the door so you can know them first. Otherwise some people hear a number and immediately dismiss them as a possibility. If this is the worst thing he has ever done, it doesn't seem like a big deal.

What Guys Said 0

What Girls Said 3

• No I wouldnt, of you can lie about something as small as that then they will habe no trouble lieing about other things

• No, I'd be turned off. If he lies about silly, pointless things, then I don't doubt he'd lie about the more serious stuff too. I don't like liars.

• It depends on how big the age gap is. I wouldn't date anyone under 18 or over 22.