Is there any point for a non-white guy to try dating?

It seems like every girl wants a white guy, white girls want white guys and non-whtie girls want white guys, so why even bother?

Most Helpful Girl

• Seriously? That's ridiculous. Not everyone wants a white guy and not every woman is only attracted to white guys. There are plenty of girls who are attracted to men of other races.

• lol no there aren't, every girl I've ever met is into white guys

• Good job, you're one girl
      Women collectively prefer white guys, this isn't some new information

• Okay. Clearly you aren't looking for legitimate answers. You just wanted to throw yourself a pity party so, good luck with that.

What Girls Said 11

• Obviously non-white guys date girls all the time. Where are you even getting this idea? If you are having trouble finding a partner, it probably isn't due to your race/color. There is probably another factor that you are overlooking that is the real reason why you're single.

• Of course there is a point for non-white guys to try dating. I'm a white girl and honestly, I'm more attracted to non-white guys if I had to choose. That might just be because I'd rather go for something different, but I'm attracted to a guy regardless of what his race may be. My last boyfriend was actually Fijian, and I'm currently in a relationship with an Asian guy. So don't get down on yourself, I'm sure there's a girl out there who would be interested in dating you.

• really? Most of my past crushes were Hispanics, Asians , there was only one Black (he was the funniest handsome and nicest not to mention one of the top academic students in high school, sadly he already had a girlfriend but it couldn't help but to like him lol :) ) but until now I do have one white guy crush but like my mom only God know who I will end with to spend the rest of my life with ;)

• Of course there is. It's like me saying "what's the point in me even trying to date? All the guys want white girls" because yes, at times that's how it feels but not everyone's only attracted to white people.

• Not everyone is white washed

• I agree with everyone, where'd you get that idea? Im a white female and my last boyfriend was of Hispanic looking descent and I had a 2 year crush on an Asian dude so im pretty sure thats not true.

• Im a black girl and i have dated men of all races.. it seems you have been brainwashed to believe that white is right and thats what everyone wants... stop believing this... no offense to white men but the only white men i find myself attracted to are the ones that dont look very white.. lol! Go figure.

• Really? not my side of the world. Not everybody find white guys attractive :) lol

• Im not attracted to white guys.

• Lmao! Where did you get that idea that every girl wants a white guy? Most don't.

• Right because only white guys ever get in relationships and procreate. All the other guys from different races are slowly dying out because there's no point in dating because no one wants them. Also I do not exist, because I have an Asian dad and a white mom and that's not possible. And also my indian boyfriend and i aren't together because he could never get anyone because he's not white.

What Guys Said 10

• I have girl friends and a step daughter that date nothing by men of color. They happen to have a thing for black men but it just goes to prove that there are women out there who want non-white men. Part of it is the local culture/political climate. In Texas, Austin is the last bastion of tolerance and I suspect it's a bit easier for a man of color to hook up with a white chick than in say Dallas or Houston.

• I'm an Indian (non-white) but I can surely tell your argument is totally invalid.
    Because the problem isn't with race, the problem is with "You".

• Ha it's not as simple as that... if it were true there would be a lot less single white guys. Same goes for race in general, girls think guys will only date certain races of girls... complete crap.

• Every girl wants a white guy? That's news to me, I guess I shouldn't have as much trouble as I had finding another girlfriend.

• You are right, no non-white man has ever reproduced...

I mean, seriously? It's not your colour, it must be you.

• Sure there is. I don't know where you are from or what the social environment around there is, but living right outside Toronto, Ontario, which is one of if not the most racially mixed place in the universe you will see a mix of almost any racial combination you can think of.

But honestly. I think that religion has a lot to do with who people will get with

• What planet are you on? I'm a white guy who dislikes white women and the women of other races don't seem to want me at all.

• Im pretty sure they wall want the chicos homes,

• I'd say no. Not only because you sound terribly insecure and emotionally frustrated, but... the less of you in the market, the less competition for the rest of us :D

• Because non whites have been brainwashed to believe that white is the best. I never hear any white females putting down white males, but I do hear black females and males putting down each other. A lot of non white women on here do fawn over white guys though.