why is it always the perfect top 10 guys like me who never get girl?

I have the Hollywood classic type vibe which is super rare and I look good, to good to be true.

average ladies never want date me and above average are rare.

I did not say anything bad.. some people are just aware of what they have and the right girl will be intimated because she will be just like me.

Most Helpful Girl

What Girls Said 12

• There is a difference between confidence and being arrogant/stuck up. Most girls love the former but the latter puts most people off. Try toning down your confidence and realistically asses you situation. If you were as amazing as you say then you would have no trouble getting a girlfriend, so maybe your interpretation of yourself is inaccurate.

• lol um tone down on the vanity and overconfidence lol no offence and this is Hollywood classic in my eyes so I guess every girl's opinion on a perfect guy is different

cdn01.cdn.justjared.com/.../...-awards-2012-02.jpg

• annoying you are

• know truth is bitter = sorry to say you are not as handsome as you think you are lol - and it is kinda annoying that you always post questions of omg how good looking you are, etc - i'm just the 1st person who's voiced the truth

• Girls don't want guys who are full of themselves.

• It's because you sound arrogant a fuck. It doesn't matter if you're hot or not, arrogance is a HUGE turn-off.

• americans all think the same... it's ok to be arrogant in lot countries.

• I like how he is attacking you and making you out to be the bad person when he can't take what our opinions are, lol

• He's not attacking me, he's simply trying to make my statement look false, so he feels good about himself. I don't feel attacked in the least bit. And if he can't take opinions then he shouldn't ask questions.

• LOLOLOL! Jesus Christ, this site is cracking me up today! My face hurts from smiling.

• Cuz you sound cocky as hell..

• If you are so good looking as you claim, then your problem could be that you are to difficult to approach.

• I never see the perfect top ten guys without a girl unless it is by choice lol.

• Women dont like men who think they look better than her... anyway, beggers can't be choosy.

• did I say that... did I ay that?

• I always see beautiful women with frog looking men
      Anyway so u need to downgrade since you're the beautiful one go get a frog and live happy ever after!

• You're not a perfect 10

• Awwww, post a pic. I'd love to date someone like you!

• Do you know what delusional means?

• Women don't like arrogant, self-righteous dbags.

What Guys Said 10

• I think you need to ride up on them with a white horse and shining armor. Then you'd be the top 10 man of her dreams :)

• You're just so fucking good looking that you've hit a threshold where girls no longer act crazy over good looking guys, they're just down right intimidated! You're lucky really, if you where 1 point less attractive, they'd be all over you and you wouldn't be able to handle it!

• if you think your top 10. and have to tell yourself that then you probably aren't ...

• It must be the girls are all intimidated by your awesomeness.

• yeah women probably go for those shiny cheekbones and forehead. I really want to say a joke but I will restrain myself and laugh about it

• maybe you are not approaching them on a horse

• ROTFLMFAO!!! Man you have officially beaten Palek for most funny Gager. The girls must be afraid of your pimp status.

• Well you're going to have to tone down on the self-confidence, my friend. It's one thing to be confident in yourself. But you don't want to go bragging about it like this. They might mistake you for a delusional person with some sort of mental problem, ya know?