Do you find people are becoming very annoying with their smart phones?

I find it very rude when having to talk with someone and they are on their fucking phone or pull it out mid conversation. People who are walking down the road on their smart phones not paying any attention to the world around them nearly getting hit by cars as they cross the road and not even realizing how much of a nuisance they are. Another thing i hate is when they take pics of their food and post them on social media i mean what is so amazing about the food that you want to post it on Facebook ?

Most Helpful Girl

What Girls Said 5

• Totally agreed. I don't have a smart phone for this reason.

• Sometimes like if they are taking lots of selfies or texting friends when they are with other friends or with like family

• Yes, I hate all of this. It's fine if they're alone and not walking around, but if they're with someone or they're walking, then it is both annoying and dangerous. So many people have bumped into me while looking at their phones. I witnessed a few people nearly getting hit because they weren't looking.

• If you don't have a smart phone people look at you like you are crazy for not having one. It deff ruins everyone people always have to look to social media for everything. Posting pictures of everything they do during the day is so unnecessary.

• lol just yeah.. Agreed.

What Guys Said 10

• Hahaha, absolutely. I can't have a nice long face-to-face conversation with a friend because they constantly check their phone for texts and who knows what else. It's disturbing. Face-to-face communication is dying because of the phones in these days. We might as well become robots.

• Yes I find it pretty rude, but nothing surprising, most people are morons :D But I'd expect someone with whom I honour with my intimacy to have more sense.

• I hate it especially with girls on their social sites. I almost want to say "I invited you out to dinner or a drink to talk with you. Not have small talk while you look at your phone". I was raised to believe if you very much care what some one is talking about you put the dam phone down and try and or act as if you care.

• It angers me! put the fucking phone down and talk like a normal person you unsociable wanker!!!

Sorry rant over.

• Especially when they are on their smartphones and they bump into you. Majority of those who do that don't even acknowledge it

• I completely agree. They are literally like walking zombies. I often see them at my school walking with their eyes glued to their phone. It's really satisfying when you actually see them walk into something though.

• Those who don't pay attention... oh, well.

Pulling phone out mid-conversation? I guess you mean it hasn't rang? Might seem rude to you... oh, well.

We live in a world with smart phones and some mindless & seemingly rude people. Everyone perceives the world differently.!

• I love my smart phone

• I do it right back. AS soon as they start talking to me or ask a question, I turn around, ignore them then start talking to someone else. They get the hint after awhile. Sometimes you have to use ignorance to show some ignorant fuck, that they're ignorant.

• I don't even carry a mobile phone. Worst things that are invented. I also know if there's an emergency there will at least be one mobile phone close by.