Should i stop texting him completely and move on?

My crush was in the same class as me, we were never really friends, but he always tried talking to me everyday. I'm shy so we never got anywhere, and im STILL shy when i see him in person. He used to look at me a lot in the halls and in class.
I got his number, but i barely see him in real life. He always texts me, he inhiates if i dont within 3 days. He always carries the convo and changes the convo topic if its dying. Problem is? He often takes a day, or two, or sometimes 3 to text back, but he always remembers to text within 3 days. Sometimes he replies really fast. there's no flirting

Im not sure why he is still texting me, we were never good friends in the first place. Is his motive really friendship? If he liked me, he'd do something about it right?

I would make plans to hangout with him myself but I'm not sure how I should go about it without making it a date, because im not sure if he wants to be more or stay friends. And, shyness is a problem for me still.

Should i stop replying to him sMy crush was in the same class as me, we were never really friends, but he always tried talking to me everyday. I'm shy so we never got anywhere, and im STILL shy when i see him in person. He used to look at me a lot in the halls and in class.

Should i stop texting him completely? I think he'll notice and assume im mad..

What Guys Said 0

What Girls Said 1