First date in years.. how do I play it cool?

haven't been on a date in god knows how long. connected with a friend and mentioned that I want to go out for my birthday. we aren't dating, nor have any relations but he agreed to go to dinner with me for my birthday. We laugh and talk but I'm nervous because he makes me break out in a cold sweat when he is around. and being in a restaurant just the 2 of us makes me feel uneasy. How can I relax and play it cool? he doesn't know I have a crush on him either.

Most Helpful Girl

• Just breathe and take things slow. More importantly, be present. He is just another person whom you happen to be interested in. Don't put him on a pedestal. Just be easy and be in the moment. Good luck.

What Guys Said 1

• It's just dinner. You eat it every night. I am not convinced he is going with you as anything other than friends. Just be like Fonzie.

What Girls Said 0