Gals when do you want guys to kiss you on a date?

should we try and kiss you at the end of a date , or should we be affectionate while on the date, and try and kiss you, which do you perfer on the first few dates?

Most Helpful Girl

• When ever it happens, a kiss that just happens unexpectedly is the best kiss, like you guys are talking, looking at each others lips, then you guys move foward and kiss, thats when you actually feel when its real.

What Girls Said 6

• I really don't think it's that big of a deal if there's a kiss on a date or not, or when it should happen. If I'm on a date with you, chances are I'm pretty into you so I'd probably go for the kiss myself.

Affection is good on the first date so that I know you're into me or not. I'd be cool with a kiss, though holding my hand would be nice as well if I don't know you that well.

• Whenever there is that right amount of sexual tension, but chances are I'm going to kiss him first because I am me

• You'll know when the right moment is. Sparks will be flying, both feeling hot from the sexual energy and the body language of the other person will be huge signs.

• I think the first kiss of a relationship should be spontaneous and meaningful. Don't just stare at her and then kiss her or tell a lame joke.. Make it about her. Maybe discuss her life and tell her something then kiss her. Or at least then lean in for the kiss.

• Before food, so you can get some REAL tongue action XD lol

• Everything I need, will come to me at the perfect time.

What Guys Said 1

• At the end if everything goes well, thats what I do