How to approach someone who is completely inexperienced and also not that confident? and is knowing someone for only a week too soon and rushy?

i haven't really had feelings for someone in a while so i'm not sure how to go about the feelings thing anyway. but even more difficult is the fact that this guy is 100% inexperienced (never even been on a real date or kissed a girl) and losing faith in ever finding love because he has been rejected so many times, so basically i have no idea how to approach this. i'm so used to guys who are very experienced and just want sex so i have literally no clue what to do here. i also have only known him a week but i felt an immediate attraction to him, especially as we spent more time together and talked more. i know that's not very long so is that too soon? and how do i approach this?

0|0
1|4

Most Helpful Guy

• Take the initiative. If he's indeed super shy and has a gloomy look on things brighten his life if you honestly feel something towards him.

0|0
    0|0
    • 2mo

i bet this never worked. these guys are just not cut for it. like this classmate of mine who's still single... .

What Guys Said 3

• take the lead in the beginning

0|0
    0|0
  • So you want to help " Fix Him " because he has LOTS of issues , Crazy. But just ask him to do things for you like = can you do this for me etc

0|0
    0|0
    • wait what where in the world did i say i want to fix him or that he has lots of issues?

• Show All
    • I mean sure - some guys aren't that confident and because of that (and maybe other reasons) they're inexperienced.

• There is a saying "If there is one , there is two " your attracted to his weakness so maybe your both crazy? ;)

• Don't approach him. Let him approach you.

0|0
    0|0
    • but he's shy and assumes people don't like him

• That's his problem not yours.

Male shyness in a relationship causes unhappiness for both the man and the woman. He needs to get over his shyness for himself and THEN go for girls.

What Girls Said 1

• You need to take the lead in everything because he's not going to

0|0
    0|0