Do other powers to be come into play?

Ok be honest ladies how much does the opinion of your friends make any difference if at all whether you date a guy or not?

• none
  • none

Most Helpful Girl

• in all honesty, not at all.

get this. I'm dating a guy now that not many people like, only because in the past he was less mature than he is now, so they judge him on things he did 3-4 years ago till this day. when some of my friends found out I'm dating him, their reaction was 'oh no, not him. please not him' lol. i said look, i know what i want, what i see is different to what youv seen. soon enough, my friends decided to give him a chance and now they all feel as though he's their brother:P

so if anyones got power around here, its moi;)

What Girls Said 3

• parents: 10%
    Bestfriend: 5%
    others:0%

they give advice... they don't order or command, it's still up to you to make the right decision

• As long as me and the person are happy together, I really dont care what other people think, but I will talk to them about it. And you put 2 of the same answer in the poll.

• None. I dont let my friends dictate my life.

What Guys Said 0