Tell me what makes your dream Guy/Girl?

What sorts of physical traits will they have?

Character traits?

Talents or skills?

Most Helpful Guy

• Intelligent, funny, kind, dark sense of humour, kinky, forgiving.

Physical traits.. I'm really not bothered by. I suppose for the perfect dream girl... good smile, eyes that light up when they see me, pretty face, curvy body.

Skills or talents, anything that I don't have. I love to be impressed and surprised and proud. Whereas if we shared certain talents, I am sure I'd be competitive at some point. And I'm a sore loser. :)

What Guys Said 4

• Long hair. Brown, black or dyed.
    green eyes.

Mode of dress would take far to long to explain.

Possessed of a manic energy similar to mine. Practical, down to earth, sweet like syrup but with a very dry sense of humor.

She would be able to sing.

a southern accent would be sweet too.

• My dream girl friend is..
    Personality: Smart, play full, chill, outgoing, nice, honest, open, funny, friendly to my friends/ family.
    Physically: cute face, nice butt, good sized round boobs, not too fat not too skinny, 5"4, wears, cute and sexy clothes.
    In the bed room I would like her to be play full, loving, likes to both dominant and submissive. Likes to get kinky. Just being a fun person to have sex with.

• unconscious behavioral patterns that i perceive as appropriate...

• a girl that actually likes me and is attracted to me

imagine that...

What Girls Said 4

• Intelligence is key.
    Humor would be nice, i like a girl who can laugh at herself and at me.
    Eyes, i prefer Green or brown.
    Curvy. i like my women with meat on their bones.
    Sarcasm is great, but don't take it to far..
    HAS to be honest.

• Attractive (tall, athletic))
    Adventurous/spontaneous
    Easy going
    Funny
    Clever
    Open minded
    Loves to travel

• The perfect guy is not the one who has the most money or the most handsome one I'll meet. He is the one who knows how to make me smile and will take care of me each and everyday until the end of time.

• Intelligent, funny, quiet and with a sense of humor because I like to joke around a lot.
    It would be nice if we'd love the same books, movies and have the same way of seeing the world.
    I like brown hair and green eyes, that looks so mysterious for me.