How do you know if a guy is being honest?

I went on a date with a guy and didn't hear from him for a week and a half. He got a hold of me the other day and told me why he didn't call or text me, but I can't decide if I should believe him or not. His story adds up and is consistent, but it's also something that I feel is unlikely to happen. I didn't find any "loop holes," it makes sense, and it didn't appear like he was lying - if I asked him something he could give me a quick, straight answer - but something in me just doesn't know if I should trust him...
I don't know if it has to do with my not trusting guys, my gut feeling (which has proved to be right about something about him before), or he is actually just lying lol. From what I know he seems to be genuine, honest, and nice - he's been open about a lot of things to me before - so I don't know why he would lie about what happened when he hasn't lied to me about anything else yet?

Most Helpful Guy

• He's lying lol.

0/2500

Send It!
Sponsored

What Guys Said 0

The only opinion from guys was selected the Most Helpful Opinion, but you can still contribute by sharing an opinion!

What Girls Said 0