Girls, which guy would you rather date/be with?

A guy that's more social than you?

Or a guy that's less social than you?

• More social than me
  • Less social than me

Most Helpful Girl

• I can't answer this as I would be more of a half and half.
    When you say social do you mean who actually likes to go out with friends a lot?
    Or do you mean enjoys meeting and talking to random people and keeping in touch with friends and family?

I am very social person, although I only go out in the evening maybe 4 times a week, sometimes more.
    But everywhere I go I talk to people I don't know. I am more social than my man in that I will talk to almost anyone where as he keeps himself to himself with random people out and about.

What Girls Said 10

• Less or the same level. I'm laid back. I have my super-peppy-work-the-room-and-charm-them moments, but mostly I like to chill.

I've dated male versions of the social butterfly stereotype, and it can be tiring.

• I like that my partner is more outgoing, than me. I'm usually a stay at home sort of person, so his nature makes him encourage me to go out and do stuff.

If he were the same as me, we'd just sit at home all the time and get fat together lol.

• less. i am talkative but i also like silence and solitude. So I like shy guys that are ok with silence and solitude and independence. they tend to be more thoughtful observant and less dependent on approval to feel healthy about their life. less melo-drama too. social butterflies can be annoying to be around.

• a little more, cause i'm outgoing but in my group... so i need someone to help me open up out there...

• I said more, which is true but i perfur inbetween

• The same as me. preferably.

• Probably less, because I'm not so social as well and like that we could enjoy the time we'd spend together. If he'd be more social, then I wouldn't really able to keep up with him and push him away

• The same social level becsause too much or less is not good.

• the same as me.
    i dont want to date a guy thats always surounded people. and has to party all the time and thinks he's mr popular

and i dont want a guy thats anti social and never wants to do anything

i mean wouldint you want the same in a girl?

• I'd say a little of both, there will be times I'm not in the mood to entertain,.. I want him to be his self and comfortable but if he happens to be more social, that's fine as long as he knows when to shut up.
    :)

What Guys Said 0