How intrested is he now all these years later?

My ex from hs found me 8 years later he knows I will be moving in less then 2 months due to being the caregiver of my father. The other night while we were on the phone I admitted I'm nervous to come home he said it's going to be ok I got you I promise things will be ok I got you babe n I felt better hearing him say that cus I am scared to go back to where I don't remember much and didn't keep in touch w a lot of people. With him tracking me down 8yrs later how can I tell what his intentions are? I mean he genuinely seems to be trying to plan things to do that he knows I like to help the adjustment.

Most Helpful Guy

• Yeah he wants to get it in. He may also want a relationship. Maybe you're the one that got away. Point is, he wants something.

• We've talked about the things that went wrong and we were both guilty it wasn't just one persons fault he admitted and apologized and that's never been easy for him but he did n I told him look we both were guilty it's not going to be easy he said I know I was like ok so what he said we try as the people we are now

• Smart. Sounds logical. Glad you worked it out :0)

What Guys Said 1

• He's wondering if you're decent looking now enough for a quick lay.

What Girls Said 1

• Time will tell if you dont immediately sleep with him.