Get him to kiss me? How do I do it?

I have a new relationship and it's been going great but I really want to kiss him soon! How do I give him the signals it's ok to kiss me? I'm kinda traditional and don't want to make the first move PLEASE HELP

Most Helpful Guy

• I cheat, I hug someone pull away slowly stop and look into their eyes in silence and tension builds up to the point were she generally starts to lean in.

What Guys Said 6

• My wife still likes to tease me that the first time we went out together, I didn't try to kiss her. I remember clearly I did think about it but rejected the idea because I didn't know how she'd react to it. She didn't make the first move either. Later, one of us made the first move and we don't remember who it was. But I clearly remember where and when it happened.

• When you guys are talking just move in slowly and move your face closer to his face and hopefully if ken isn't dense, Barbie will get her kiss :D

• Watch a movie and cuddle with him. Then every now and then turn your head towards him and smile. Eventually he'll kiss u

• 1) Stop being a coward and do it yourself.

• hug him tightly then look him in the eyes and give him a peck

• You could just cuddle and at some point when you're looking at each other, just start to lean forward and let him do the rest if you want him to make the first move.

I will say though, there really aren't many good ways to signal it. My first girlfriend simply said that she thought she deserved at least a kiss after our date, and therefore made the first move kinda. I'm very glad she did, because even if there are good signals, I'm horrible at reading them, and your man could be, too.

I hope it goes well.

What Girls Said 3

• There aren't really any 'signals', especially considering you're in a relationship with him. Next time you guys are together, like after hanging out or something just take a little longer than usual and stand pretty close to him when saying goodbye. I'm sure he'll get the message. The first kiss is always the worst in a sense to get out of the way.

After that one, it should be smooth sailing. :)

• How did you get into the relationship in the first place without kissing. you must have talked about getting into a relationship, so why can't you talk about kissing? Usually people kiss before they are in a relationship.. how do you know its a relationship and not a friendship?

• That sounds kinda slutty, if you start your relationships off with kissing

• oh ok thank you. I have never been in a relationship so i was genuine question :) I udnt mean for it to sound like an attack.

so after 3 years you're still attracted to him? thats pretty cool.

i imagine itd be nice to be friends first but it seems to be generally assumed to not work opt. its nice to see it dos sometimes:)

were you cos or just casual acquaintances?

• We haven't been close until this year

• There's nothing wrong with being traditional I guess.. but that leaves you with taking the advice of what's already been said, which may not work and leave you waiting.

My guess is that he isn't great with signals and is waiting for you to make the move. Its my personal opinion that the good guys are way more nervous about this than we are. He wants you to know he's serious about you and not move to fast.

In addition making the first move and showing assertiveness is a dream come true amongst any man I've ever known. He'll definitely know he's got a catch if you can show this side of yourself. Its something he'll never forget.