To text goodnight or not to text goodnight?

Okay, been seeing a boy for 3 weeks. He asked me to be his girlfriend last week. If we haven't texted for five hours before bed, should I send a goodnight text? Do goodnight texts annoy guys?

Most Helpful Girl

• Why not? If he likes you (which he probably does since he wanted you to be his girlfriend), he'll just simply think it's cute. Less thinking, more doing. Over complicating things like this will only make you seem passive and boring.

What Guys Said 1

• Why don't you just call him, don't you think calling would be faster instead of texting him? If he's asleep, he'll wake up either way text or call, LOL!!!

What Girls Said 4

• Send a text Anytime you want to, sweetie. Being You are Officially His girlfriend now, you have dips and dibs on whatever you do or say to him.
    Yes, I think many guys like the "goodnight gentle" touch. And if he doesn't at That particular moment, he may just be a grumpy bear who needs to get some sleep.:)) xx

• yeah that's a really sweet idea. i'm sure he'll like it

guys like that mushy stuff too even if they won't admit it

• Send a text message.

• I recommend no and send a good morning text instead :)