A girl start a conservation with me?

Hello! I am a freshman at a fairly large University, and I am a shy guy, and a I was sitting by myself in our café, where I usually sit, and a girl ask if she can sit beside me and she start to ask me my name, where I am from, etc. I have seen her around, in halls, the café and the gym and all every time she smiled at me. She actually said that she has wanted to talk to me for a while? Also she wants to eat lunch with me? What does all this mean? Thank you

Most Helpful Guy

• sounds like she is interested in you, you should approach her next time, make the second move on her, go for it man!!!, that's a perfect green light!!!

0/2500

Send It!

What Girls Said 0

What Guys Said 2

• Uhh, she wants you! Bad! Strike while the iron is hot and ask her to lunch/dinner/your bedroom - like, today!

• she is obviously interested in you. you need to make an effort to show her that you're interested in her if you are of course. she has done all the work. you are lucky