If I hang out late at night with a guy the first time does that look like a booty call?

I met this guy off a dating site but he said he can only hang out at 11 due to moving furniture is this a good idea or no? I need a guys perspective lol

Most Helpful Guy

• Why are you opposed to being a man's booty call? Good sex is good sex. If you want to be his "girlfriend" and not a booty call, better to be straightforward with it, but don't waste his time or yours playing around with him and then not giving him sex.

What Guys Said 2

• Yes. And if you take the walk of shame in the morning, everyone knows what went down there.

• I'd be very careful. I'd at least get to know him at a good earlier time before I started hanging out with him like that. Especially late at night when everyone's is asleep not to mention you met him on a dating site. Find out what he's about first.

What Girls Said 2

• No, if he was that interested he'd make time for you at a normal time. Meeting that late for the first time is weird.