He gives me all the signs but won't text me first?

Okay so there's this guy that came to my work temporarily and we got on really well, at first we'd pick on each other and make fun of each other, have little play fights and call each other names, we'd wind each other up and laugh all the time. The next couple times we saw each other, we'd make flirty little comments to each other and just giggle and blush, but still try wind each other up aswell, he then told me he wasn't going to be at work anymore of which he said he didn't wanna go and that he enjoyed being there, but he offered me his number and I took it and from then we were texting each other every now and then asking how we were, how our day has been and what we've been up too. Then one day he showed up at work again both surprised to see each other but it was a nice surprise. That day we spent the entire day together at work, he helped me with my work and I helped him when I could. We got a lot closer we had more intimate conversations like, he told me about his childhood and his parents, he asked me about my life and what things had made me unhappy and what I wanted from my life, it was a really nice conversation. That day we got cuddly too, we were both tired and didn't feel too great so he'd lean onto me and put his arm round my waist or come up behind me and put his hands on my hips and lean onto my back. Since day one I'd catch him staring at me and when we locked eyes, we'd stare at each other until one of us smiled or laughed. He'd also try to distract me from my work or get my attention by doing little things like throwing things my way or calling me a name so I'd react and go up to him. That was the last time I saw him, in the evening when work was finished he went round everyone saying goodbye and came and found me and took me to one side away from everyone to say goodbye, we stared at each other then we cuddled again and left, ever since then we've only text twice and both time I've text first, I haven't heard anything from him, does he like me?

Another issue is he lives about an hour and a half away so distance sucks a bit too ;(

Most Helpful Guy

• He definitely likes you, I'd likely say he's busy more than not. Next time you're interacting with him, drop a hint that you'd like to see him. If he doesn't end up asking you out, move on.

What Guys Said 2

• He likes you but you gotta keep the conversation going.

• quit making/expecting the guy to/do everything, if you want the guy, let him know, make moves etc.. something!

What Girls Said 1

• You just have to be patient and wait for it.