Girls: Feel a bit in limbo, what is going on?

So I went out ice skating on a first date last Tuesday.

Had a great time, and she did too.
Saw her two days later, had a great time (with friends) and later said the other night was good and that we should do something again soon.
She said it was good, though at the moment she want to get past a few exams she has. A little bit of a pause, then she said that we should do something afterwards.

In fairness she is super busy, but right now I'm not sure where I'm at. I feel like I've been left lingering around.
I'm not sure when, or if we will meet up again, or if I need to keep my days and evenings free (when I could be soon other things).

Is she still interested, and if so why the wait, and is there anyway to speed it up?

Thanks!

Also, should have mentioned it, but I kind of need things to speed up- she goes back to her country (France) in mid July, so we do kinda need to make the most of seeing each other.

What Girls Said 1

• why are you on edge?
    I mean she is just busy, has a few exams, and she already told you that she wants to do something right after she finish!
    if she wasn't interested she wouldn't have told you to see you after exams.
    why the wait? cause she have exams, maybe she just wants to concentrate to get good grades.
    and no... don't speed anything up... let everything have it's time.
    wish you luck!

• Yeah it's just the way it came after a pause and when she said 'we should do something after' in came out a bit quietly.

What Guys Said 0