Would you date someone that claims to be psychic?

This is especially meant for people that don't believe in psychics. Do you think a relationship would work if you have different beliefs about this?

If you are psychic would you date someone that doesn't believe in it?

0|0
7|7

Most Helpful Guy

• tell them to close their eyes, then wait a few seconds and slap them. if they catch your hand, accept them. if they don't, say "now that we got that silliness over, lets move on in the relationship"

1|3
    0|0

What Girls Said 7

• lol no i wouldn't. i dont believe in psychics yet they'd just appear to b a freak to me lol.
    their 'powers' are clearly just from some messed up source.

0|0
    0|0
  • No, I would instantly assume they're an idiot. Which they are. You know, since they believe they have psychic powers and all...

0|2
    0|0
  • Only if they`d date me back, because i think i know everything, so it would be an interesting relationship lol

1|0
    0|0
  • No I wouldn't. If they were wealthy, I might consider it. Otherwise, no.

0|0
    1|0
  • no because he/she is probably weird and crazy

0|0
    0|0
  • I don't believe in psychics nor do I date crazy people.

0|1
    0|0
  • Probably not because that's a bit strange to me

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 6

• I think those people are crazy or crooks - and hence undateable.

0|2
    0|0
  • I believe in psychics because of an encounter with one about 10 years ago. I don't think I could be in a relationship with one.

I don't want to know why things in the past happened especially before I was born. As well if I always knew what was going to happen. It would drive me bat sh*t crazy.

And if I didn't know I think that would drive me crazier because I would always be wondering.

:o)

0|0
    0|0
    • Hmm I'd probably give both testicles to be able to predict things related to finance and the economy or even the lottery lol. I could always take testosterone injections with my millions.

• LOL!!

Comment is either too long or too short *rolls eyes*

• probably not. especially if they couldn't prove it, and especially if they were pretending to be lol.

0|1
    0|0
  • If they do it professionally... no... kind of creepy but as a hobby maybe... p

0|0
    0|0
  • Nope. Too much disconnect from the world that I live in. Not that there's anything wrong with believing that your psychic it's just too far of a reach for me. We're just living on different mental planes lol.

0|0
    0|0
  • Sure. It would be fun watching their confusion at not being able to predict me, and I would drive them crazy because I know the cons that make people believe the "conner" is psychic. I have done it before very successfully.

0|1
    0|0
    • Yes there are a lot of b*llsh*t con artists out there. But there are also legitimate ones.

• There was a time long ago when I had some honest "insights", but that time was short and I cannot explain it. Met many "psychics", but none panned out for real.