Would you date someone that claims to be psychic?

This is especially meant for people that don't believe in psychics. Do you think a relationship would work if you have different beliefs about this?

If you are psychic would you date someone that doesn't believe in it?

Most Helpful Guy

• tell them to close their eyes, then wait a few seconds and slap them. if they catch your hand, accept them. if they don't, say "now that we got that silliness over, lets move on in the relationship"

What Girls Said 7

• lol no i wouldn't. i dont believe in psychics yet they'd just appear to b a freak to me lol.
    their 'powers' are clearly just from some messed up source.

• No, I would instantly assume they're an idiot. Which they are. You know, since they believe they have psychic powers and all...

• Only if they`d date me back, because i think i know everything, so it would be an interesting relationship lol

• No I wouldn't. If they were wealthy, I might consider it. Otherwise, no.

• no because he/she is probably weird and crazy

• I don't believe in psychics nor do I date crazy people.

• Probably not because that's a bit strange to me

What Guys Said 6

• I think those people are crazy or crooks - and hence undateable.

• I believe in psychics because of an encounter with one about 10 years ago. I don't think I could be in a relationship with one.

I don't want to know why things in the past happened especially before I was born. As well if I always knew what was going to happen. It would drive me bat sh*t crazy.

And if I didn't know I think that would drive me crazier because I would always be wondering.

:o)

• Hmm I'd probably give both testicles to be able to predict things related to finance and the economy or even the lottery lol. I could always take testosterone injections with my millions.

• LOL!!

Comment is either too long or too short *rolls eyes*

• probably not. especially if they couldn't prove it, and especially if they were pretending to be lol.

• If they do it professionally... no... kind of creepy but as a hobby maybe... p

• Nope. Too much disconnect from the world that I live in. Not that there's anything wrong with believing that your psychic it's just too far of a reach for me. We're just living on different mental planes lol.

• Sure. It would be fun watching their confusion at not being able to predict me, and I would drive them crazy because I know the cons that make people believe the "conner" is psychic. I have done it before very successfully.

• Yes there are a lot of b*llsh*t con artists out there. But there are also legitimate ones.

• There was a time long ago when I had some honest "insights", but that time was short and I cannot explain it. Met many "psychics", but none panned out for real.