Do you guys dislike it when your girl touches your fat tummy and do you dislike touching you're girl tummy if she's a bit overweight?

Do guys dislike it when your girl touches your fat tummy and do you dislike touching you're girl tummy if she's a bit overweight?

Most Helpful Guy

• I dont like when she touches my tummy without proper warning, because i won't have enough time to flex, and i dont care if i had a girl with a little tummy

• but would you feel awkward touching it when cuddling with her?

• No i wouldn't think of it, im a fit guy and my last ex had a very little tummy to her but i love her just the same, even if she gained 15 more pounds wouldn't have changed that feeling i had for her or any girl i date

What Guys Said 3

• If I have a girl with a tummy that is a bit overweight, then I would probably have only a small problem with it, otherwise...

For whatever the excuse of the guy to be over weight himself and not to lose it, he HATES being over weight. He doesn't like feeling his fat tummy, let alone other people feeling it. He doesn't like touching it either.

• I have a tummy that sticks out a little, and I didn't care when my ex would touch it. She got mad at me every time I jiggled it though... haha.

• I have a six pack and no, I don't dislike the fact that she touches it, it makes me feel like she appreciates it. As for me, I don't mind a bit of tummy, but not a big belly.

• i said a fat belly now six pack

What Girls Said 0