What do girls actually do for FUN?

I like a girl very much but I don't know what to do with her. All I know is that girls love shopping, but I can't ask her out for shopping every time. What do you girls generally enjoy to do with other people?

What would be some fun ideas for me to hang out with her (not a date, but just having fun).

Most Helpful Guy

• I like to think they have pillow fights in skimpy lingerie or just panties. Oh, you meant with a guy?

Take her shopping, bowling, miniature golf, feed the ducks at a park, or anything that interest you. Good luck. If she likes you, it's possible she won't mind what you plan, as long as it was something you enjoy doing and that you planned it yourself.

What Girls Said 1

• Let's see. Bowling is fun and is good to do in a group or by yourselves if you so choose. It's pretty versatile. Miniature golfing is the same way. Or if you don't want to spend any money, a good old-fashioned movie night at someone's house is fine as well. Just make sure you find out which types of movies she likes beforehand.

What Guys Said 1

• I believe this is like asking how many licks it takes to get to the tootsie roll center of a tootsie pop.

• Yeah. I guess you gotta lick it to find out... for both! :P

• I was thinking the world will never know, but whatever floats your boat.