The guy I'm sort of dating doesn't post anything about us online?

But he constantly talks about this other girl he hangs out with (online not in person) and posts pics of them together for others to see. Should I be concerned that he doesn't do the same with me? There's nothing about me anywhere on this specific site. No mention of me and no pics whatsoever.

Most Helpful Girl

• It's normal to not put stuff online when the status of the relationship is in question and it's early. But I'd be concerned about the other girl unless it was his best friend or some other innocent explanation.

What Guys Said 1

• if you are only "sort of dating" not need be concerned, can date other people when dating though can't you?

• According to him, he isn't dating anyone else.

What Girls Said 1

• Oh honey, you're not "sort of dating" him. He's sort of using you. The way you describe it (and I'm sure it's not the case) it sounds like he isn't even aware of your affection and you have built this entire "relationship" up in your head and that other girl just screams "GIRLFRIEND!" to me.

Sorry...

• We both have shared our feelings for each other so I'm not fabricating some relationship.