Is it a bad idea to tell a guy you like him more than a friend?

Does this kill the thrill of the chase and is it better to play hard to get? What if they were showing signs of interest like asking you out first, wanting to spend time with you, flirting, and talking about their personal life?

Most Helpful Guy

• you could also play hide and seek, or tag, or tic tac toe, or any other game and see how well he understands that you like him

What Guys Said 2

• DEFINITELY
    TELL
    HIM
    OH
    MY
    GOD
    Girls who think "playing hard to get" makes them more desirable make me want to flip a table. JUST TELL ME ALREADY DO YOU LIKE ME OR NOT AAAAHHHGHH

• Honestly, when girls play hard-to-get, it makes me mad. By the way they act about it, I know they like me, and it makes me so mad because it kind of puts me off, because it seems like they are too embarrassed and it feels like they're insecure.

What Girls Said 1

• If you like him and he's showing signs of interest, I'd just keep doing whatever you're doing and wait for him to make a move. Unless it seems like he's never going to, then take the initiative and tell him.

• I told him because he showed other signs he was interested. Did I mess up by telling him first? I've never told anyone first before.