Do white guys like mexican girls?

I find them attractive and my dad and his family are white mexicans of French and Italian descent. They are from jalisco mexico. But my mom is more of a Mestiza. So I have light olive skin and taller than most mexican girls. I like tall guys so I find white guys attractive.

Most Helpful Guy

• Her being a Mexican isn't a big deal one way or another. It depends on the girl. Mexico and the United States both have major problems with obesity, so if she has a decent figure most guys will find her attractive.

• I'm slim I weigh 110 pounds and like to exercise daily, my mom actually tells me that i need to gain weight but I feel healthy the way I am.

• Then it sounds like you are ahead of a lot of people already in terms of attraction level.

What Guys Said 2

• It depends on the girl, but yes i've been attracted to mexican girls before...

• A lot of white guys, including myself, are attracted to girls of Mexican decent.

What Girls Said 0