If a guy seemed eager to hang out with me but ignores my texts, what does that mean?

I've been texting this guy for a while and he lives about 30 min. away. I was in his city and I texted him so and he got all excited and we were going to try to work out how to hang out but it was all very last minute so it didn't happen. He hasn't talked to me since then though when I snap chatted or texted him (just one of each). Is he probably just busy or is he ignoring me for some other reason? Should I try to ask him to hang out in a couple days with a better plan or not?

Most Helpful Girl

• If he stopped responding to you, he probably lost interest or met someone else. I'd try him one more time then forget about him.

• The hanging out scenario was just this past Friday night - do you think he'd lose interest that fast?

What Guys Said 2

• I don't think he's really that interested in hanging out. I'd just let it go rather than forcing it. That never works out in the end... trust me

• It doesn't mean anything in particular, except that he's a guy. We don't have the same obsession with texts that girls seem to.

What Girls Said 1

• He might not be as interested as he was before. Try calling and leave a message and if he still doesn't contact you then just leave it a lone, he's playing games.