How much time do guys really need?

I have been seeing this guy for almost 6 months now but he still won't be exclusive. I assume he's still seeing other girls and I am starting to have feelings for him. We talk pretty much every day and I enjoy the time we spend together and it almost feels like we are in a relationship but I know we are not. He was in a relationship for 6 years and was engaged and the girl cheated on him and left him. I have tried to talk to him before about the state of things but he always insists that he really likes me and wants to keep seeing me. I don't know if I should give him more time or just move on.

Most Helpful Guy

• Some guys need lots of time. Blame it on the girls who damaged them.

You're the only one who can decide if you need exclusivity, not us. Have a think about it. (Sounds like you do.) And when you know, tell him.

What Guys Said 1

• 6 months... you have to give him an ultimatum. If you've been hinting at a relationship for this long, he cannot keep stalling any longer. If the roles were reversed, I would NOT give in any longer.

What Girls Said 1

• Some guys just work at a slower pace then others. He is probably guarded because of the heartache his ex left him. Just be a constant support and show him that you won't repeat what his ex did.