Your thoughts on investing time into someone who's moving away at the end of the year.?

I recently enlisted to get trained as a Coast Guard on the east coast (there are lots of complicated details but it doesn't matter) and I have become really good friends with this one girl who works close to me. We actually used to take classes together in this two-year college a year or two ago. I always really liked her and had the opportunity to develop a friendly relationship with her over the past few months. but here's the thing, I'm still in the state where i can't tell if she's romantically interested in me or not and i would definitely be interested in pursing her no matter what the costs (she might be the one)

Put yourself in her shoes (or if your a guy, pretend its the other way around). Would you be more inclined to avoid developing the friendship for fear of being hurt in the end? Or would you keep going at it just to see what could happen?

What Girls Said 2

• Stay being friends with the person, because i know i can't possibly give more time to it if i have commitments and other things going on in my life.

• Honestly, I don't think I'd be able to NOT be with someone that I really wanted to be with, regardless of time or distance. I'd just want to be with them as much as possible for as long as possible, and I'd worry about the move later.
    It definitely would occur to me that we'd be separating at some point, but like I said, I just wouldn't be able to stay away from someone I really like. I'd definitely want to know if something spectacular could arise.

What Guys Said 0