How hard is it for an unemployed petite girl to snag a middle class husband?

The question is self explanatory. Guys would you date a petite girl who wasn't working?

Most Helpful Guy

• Depends how attractive and young she is, and if she culturally fits in with middle class people.

What Guys Said 9

• Depends on how attractive the girl is, and how picky she is.

• If you start a relationship while weighing in someone's class, you'll never be as happy as you could be and it'll almost never work out. Love should be blind to things like this.

• The idea of a girl "snagging a husband" is such a turn off for me. I'd be forever limp around her.

• You better be offering something he wants otherwise I could see a guy using a girl in that situation for sex and as soon as he's done with you bye bye free ride

• Probably not. I don't want to date someone who is only dating me for my wallet

• To answer your first question, no its not hard. But guys with such low standards/expectations of their girlfriends are questionable to me. I mean, its one thing to want your wife to be a stay at home mom once you get kids, but to meet her not working is a little much for me. Its even worse when you include the fact that she would not date a guy who wasn't middle class. It just spells gold digger

• Highly unlikely, but possible

• Not all that likely, if you're a gold digger and he finds that out. Only ugly rich guys are willing to throw their money out for a sugar baby. All other guys will tell you to get lost and to find a job of your own.

• you could probably find a guy. but why be in a shallow relationship like that? When you get older and start losing your looks, he will most likely get another younger girl than you. you really want that?

• I don't know. If she was in college passing every class with good grades and is on her way to getting a job maybe. Some guys are dumb enough to finance a woman's life when she is capable of doing it herself.

What Girls Said 1