How would you feel if your bf went through your phone?

A girl I was hanging out with for a very brief time, her and I are still somewhat friends we happen to work together. We had a rough ending, but worked on being friends and eventually were actually becoming decent friends.

Her new guy of a total of 1 month went through her phone and found texts of us. However, our texts were strictly friend in nature no sexual indications at all. They had an argument, I texted her she ignores me for two days until I'm asking what's up.

She said she blocked my phone. I asked why since we were friends.. had no argument and no other intentions. She said still had feelings for me and couldn't separate them from me. I on the other hand thought we were friends... had no idea she felt this way.

She was texting another one of her exs msgs... he went through her phone again finding those, but didn't block him. I asked why she said she can separate her feelings?

I in general think blocking is immature, but why is she blocking me and not her ex? Does she really have those feelings for me?

OH, she's ok with visiting me and talking with me in person. But, for some reason can't text..

Most Helpful Girl

• i let everyone go through my phone. a lot of my friends go through it. this guy i met for only 2 days wanted to see my phone and ended up snooping around. i didn't care.
    bf looks through it when he's bored and snoops around my texts. there would be flirty txts once in a while from guys and he be proud of me cause i keep turning them down.

well that was her ex. they dated and ended. no feelings exist btwn them. i wouldn't be jealous if i saw my bf talk to his ex. but a friend is a different story :(

What Girls Said 6

• Honestly, I'd be quite hurt by it. That just goes to show that he for whatever reason doesn't trust me, and rather than asking me directly about whatever was bothering him he felt he had to resort to the low of essentially invading my privacy. I would never cheat on someone, so I would feel almost betrayed if I found my boyfriend had went through my phone behind my back.

• I think she had some sort of guilt for texting you since she DOES have feelings and she's with this guy. With the ex, she may not really have the same feelings anymore and isn't worried about it.

• I wouldn't care if my bf went through my phone. More than half of the people in my contact list are family members. He would just find out what a crazy family we are.

• I'd be pissed

• Everyone on my phone is saved under a nickname, so it really wouldn't matter to me. It actually wouldn't even matter if nobody was saved under a nickname - I really don't have much to hide.

• Well, the trust foundation just collapsed. That's for damn for.

What Guys Said 2

• I think it's healthy as it prepares one for marriage.

• If my gf went through my phone I would have zero problems with it. I have absolutely nothing to hide whatsoever.

• I will not dating anyone that are friends or still have their exes in their lives. It's not healthy emotionally and always seems to cause unnecessary problems.