I don't know what to say or do?

My boyfriend saves all of his text messages. I looked at his phone last night and noticed the texts from a girl he use to hang out with was gone. They were there a few weeks ago but not anymore. I was going to talk to him about it today after work. Just wondering what I should say and do? I have trust issues the way it is. I'm pissed and hurt at the same time because I've been hurt before and I didn't think he would do this to me. He always told me he never lies to me and that I can trust him. Please help :(

Most Helpful Guy

• Maybe his phone was getting full and he deleted the unimportant messages. your trust issues are YOURS, not his.

• I asked him and he said he doesn't know how it got deleted. First he said I deleted it which I don't delete anything from his phone. Then I asked him again and he keeps saying I don't know how it got deleted. I have a feeling he is lying

• What is the big deal?

What Guys Said 1

• Either trust him, or don't. But you can't have it half-way. You can't say you want to trust him, and then be snooping through his phone like a paranoid nutcase.

What Girls Said 1

• Really, just talk to him about it. Communication is really key, love.