Can I get a gf even though I'm 50 lbs overweight? Can a guy be good looking and overweight?

Can I still get a gf even though I'm 50 lbs overweight?

I'm 35 and one guy even told me that no girl will want to marry an old guy like me

Most Helpful Girl

• I'm currently dating a guy who definitely is overweight by probably a good 50 or 60 pounds. Personality is really what attracted me to him initially but I am physically attracted to him too. I love the feeling that he is bigger than me and can give me those "teddy bear" hugs. It is possible so don't give up that you won't find a girl. We do exist!

• That was very reassuring. . Thank you. Not like this other heartless stuff I've heard

• Try northern CA or else certain areas outside of the LA atmosphere and influence. They do exist.

• I can't move my life is here.. I've also been told I need a lot of money

What Girls Said 5

• Depends on the preference of the girl and how attractive she finds you.

Just reverse the gender of your question.

Can a girl still get a BF even though she's 50lbs over weight?

• Can I get a gf even though I'm 50 lbs overweight?
    Depends on what level of physical attractiveness of gal you want as a gf and what you have to offer her in comparison to what you want. If you want a gal who is also 50 lbs overweight and have the same/similar to offer her as what you want then getting a gal could possibly be quite easy. Though I doubt you're seeking such since to me if you were then you'd likely already have a gf.

Can a guy be good looking and overweight?
    Not to me as being overweight automatically eliminates attractiveness.

• There's lots of women out there that will date a big guy as long as you have something else to offer.
    As for what?
    Of course that depends on what she is looking for.

• So in other words money? I've seen big guys with girls.. I'm sorry but not all women are vain and materialistic

• No woman is with a fat guy unless he has money. Its not vanity nor is it materialism.

• It is possible. (: Some girls like bigger guys.

• Some girls what's that the minority?

• Not really. I know quite a few, and whether you like to believe it or not personality plays a huge role in attraction. I think you'll be fine. (:

What Guys Said 4

• Can't speak to whether or not you can pick up a girl at a nightclub or something, where initial physical attraction is really important. But a girlfriend? Heck yes. Girls are not driven as much by looks as us guys are. Just look around. Us guys are an ugly bunch. Girls, when it comes to relationships, care about confidence. They are attracted to men who appear to have things together, know what they're doing, and what they want.

If you'd like to think of it biologically: while us males are supposed to go out and throw our seed wherever possible, females are challenged with finding a mate that can support them while they bring a child to term, and then stick around to provide more support while the child is young and in need of a lot of attention. Hence women are attracted to men who appear capable and confident. They may go for really healthy, muscular, six-pack abs, etc. piece of man-flesh at the night club or other places where it's all initial attraction. But they fall in love with the guy that seems like he'll be a good provider.

• I've seen big guys with girls..

• At the very least I'm certain you can find a girlfriend who's also 50 pounds overweight, and quite possibly one who's perfectly height/weight proportionate but with a large tumor on the side of her head.

• Are you rich? It's going to be harder, but I'm sure it can be done.

• I used to be in your predicament, and sort of still am. I was probably 90 pounds overweight now I'm like 25 over. Instead of hoping girls will like overweight guys lose the weight and your dating pool will go up massively.

• I have 60 lbs to lose.. easier said than done.

• Easy for you, you're young.. I don't have the time to wait to lose all that weight. . If I just lose 10 lbs I'll still be ugly

• You have to put the effort in man, I can't force you to do anything but it's for your own good. Make the right choice.