Should I tell him about my dream?

So there's this guy who I just started hanging out with about two weeks ago and we hooked up last weekend, but haven't talked since then because we're both on vacation. I had a dream about him last night... would it be weird to text him about it out of the blue? Or would he think it was cute?

Most Helpful Girl

• Being you just started hanging with him a few weeks ago, and hooked to the hip Only last weekend, it might scare him in a way if he hears the dream was a bit----dramatic. You don't want him getting "cold feet" and end up disappearing----on a longer vacation, if you get my drift.
    However, if the dream was actually "cute," innocent, and no Hint Nor harm, then go ahead and text away...Just use your discretion. He's someone new in your life, and if a potential "dream boat," then go over the waters slowly, so things don't end up a---nite mare.xx

What Guys Said 1

• If he's not romantically inclined to you i. e. doesn't want a relationship with you, he'll be weirded out unless you dreamt sexual stuff about him and you which probably will boost his ego even if subconsciously.

If he's romantically inclined to you then yes he'll love the idea :)

Better talk in person than text

What Girls Said 3

• id tell him. i mean you guys hooked up already... whats there to be weird out about? its cute!
    my friend dreamed of me one day... i died in a roller coaster ride and he lived. that jerk. still cute though haha

• I have this one coworker, who fancies me and he always tells me I'm in his dreams. For me, it is weird and awkward. I'd hold off on telling anything like that until you two know each other more. You don't want to creep him out.

• It wouldn't be weird just tell him.