Why does boyfriend want to go to my house?

I always go to his house or just hang with his family. He's only hung out at my house once which we went to the movies then watched a movie at my house. I love hanging with him and his family especially at THEIR house. Yesterday, we were texting and he asked if he could come over on Friday . I asked him if I could come over to HIS house lol but he said "But I want to come over this time". I said "But my family is embarrassing" he said "Actually I think your family is cool". He keeps begging to come over to my house. I keep saying no. I just feel uncomfortable with bringing people over to my house, it's just awkward to me. I don't know why he wants to hang out at my house... It's boring. We've been dating for about 6 months now. I'm his first girlfriend

Most Helpful Guy

• When a man is with the woman he loves, he could be sitting in a dumpster and still be in Heaven; there's nothing boring about your house if you're in it. He might find it odd that, after 6 months, you don't want him to be around your family, especially if he's serious about you. Some men want to be accepted by their girlfriend's family, and that can't happen if he's never around them. Like the other posters said, he may be trying to reciprocate and come to you this time; you should either let him come over or think about why you don't want him around your family and tell him why.

What Guys Said 2

• Maybe he feels the same way about his family. He also probably doesn't want you do have to drive over everytime you meet up, then it looks like he's not as devoted to your relationship. Don't worry about your family and have him over :)

• He could be sick of being around his family.
    If you've been over to his house numerous times, be fair about it and let him come over to yours.

What Girls Said 2

• He probably wants to get into the good graces of your family. Especially considering you're his first girlfriend, he understands how important it is for a girl's family to like as well as support her relationship. It doesn't have to be boring at your place; there's nothing wrong with a quiet night in and cuddling with him while watching a movie! That's also a good sign that he wants to be around you, even if you're not doing something all that exciting.

• If you like someone you could sit on a cardboard box for hours and be perfectly happy.

Maybe he's trying to be supportive by going to yours.